Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The title

So I haven't read The Sound and the Fury. In fact, I don't think I've read anything by William Faulkner. Don't get me wrong, I love reading but this one hasn't come across my radar at the right time (i.e. in high school when I was forced to read novels!). Consequently there is a real possibility that I have no business whatsoever naming my blog such.

The name was merely a function of desperation. I am very bored tonight, and wanted to write (and a blog seemed an appropriate expression). Unfortunately for me, I had to name the blog something in the setup, and this phrase was the first to come to mind. It seemed appropriate on a purely literal level, as my verbal ranting frequently contains both sound and fury.

This blog will probably be an outlet for everything I think about, from ranting about politics to what God it teaching me, from projects to life updates, with a little creativity thrown in for good measure. I'll post my favorite quotes, website, and pictures as much as I can. Feel free to ask questions, comment, sound off... I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Just an observation, but why was I not aware (until 5 minutes ago) that you started blogging? Very nice. I intend to check your musings on a semi-regular basis...keep it real, yo!

    ReplyDelete